Please call 1-866-469-1147 for CURRENT price and availability for machines.
- Features instant Jet-Air Threading™
- Color coded Tension System
- Full-Featured Differential Feed
- 2 to 1 Ratio - gathering
- 3 to 4 Ratio - stretching
- Vertical Needle Penetration
- Auto drop feed when presser foot is raised
- Auto tension release
- Electronic Foot Control
- Snap on, multi-purpose presser foot
- Built-in accessory storage
- Built-in light
- Carry Handle
- Narrow, wide or triple needle cover stitch
- Chain stitch using left, center, or right needle position
- Cover stitch width 3mm or 6mm
- Dial adjustable stitch Length: 1mm to 4mm
- Chain off for cover stitch
- Side thread cutter
- 1,300 Stitches per minute
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Household needle system: ELx705
- Weight: 16 pounds
- Warranty (25 yrs. limited, 10 yrs. parts,
5 yrs. electrical, 1 yr. labor)
Exclusive Baby Lock Jet-Air Threading™
Threading a serger has never been easier than with the revolutionary Jet-Air Threading from Baby Lock. With just one touch of a lever, thread is sent through the tubular loopers. There are no thread guides, no struggling, and there’s plenty of extra time to serge away!
Full-Featured, Differential Feed
Baby Lock took the differential feed mechanism to a new level by adding a single unit feed dog mechanism. This ensures stronger feeding as well as more consistent gathering on all fabrics.
Vertical Needle Penetration
While most machines use slanted needles that push and damage fabric, Baby Lock's needles are set vertically and sew directly up and down. This exclusive feature protects your fabric and prevents needle defl ection.