Central Sewing’s Class Policies
Please ensure you read carefully prior to registering for classes.
- To guarantee your place in a class, payment must be made in full at time of registration. We accept phone registrations with Visa or Mastercard.
- You are required to provide us with a phone number and email address at time of registration so that we may contact you regarding your class.
- If you are unable to attend a class you may ask a friend to take your place instead. There are no refunds or store credits offered if you are unable to attend.
- In the instance of classes with multiple sessions, if you miss a session it is your responsibility to make up the course work for the missed date. It is at the discretion of the instructor if they desire to offer and are available for a class make-up date for you.
- You are responsible for checking the supply list and bringing all necessary supplies.
- Your machine must be in good working order and you must know how to use it. (Except in the cases of Getting to Know and Learn to Sew classes)
- If the enrolment minimum is not met 7 days prior to the class date then we reserve the right to cancel the class. In the instance of your class getting cancelled, we will refund you or offer a store credit, your choice.
- We aim to keep the cost of our classes down and require your supplies be purchased from Central Sewing Machines. We may offer inclusions in the class cost such as the pattern, kit, fabric or otherwise. This will be noted on the class page.
- Due to copyright laws, students are required to have the pattern or book if applicable.
- No children, infants or guests are permitted with you in class. Teens 16 years and older are welcome in our adult classes.
- Please have your cell phone turned to silent during your class.
- All students registered in classes receive 10% off notions. Purchases must be made during class time and on the day of the class, students will not receive the discount if they come in to purchase it ahead of time or after the class is finished.