You've made a well-fitting bra, and can't wait to make more, but what about a little matchy-matchy? Now you're making your own bras, panties are the next step in a lovely coordinated wardrobe. And making your own, just like your bras, you'll get a great fit.
- Working sewing machine – need to have straight stitch and zigzag function, and 3-step zigzag function (optional but nice) You must know how to use your machine.
- Power cord and foot pedal for machines.
- Polyester thread, a light pink or ivory colour. Instructor prefers Gutermann’s thread
- Scissors, or snips to cut your threads
- A rotary cutter , or fabric scissors to cut out your bra fabric
- A cutting mat for cutting out your fabric.
- Pencil, eraser, note pad to take notes. Handouts will be provided.
- Fine pins (not quilting pins)
- Needles 75/11 Stretch
- ¼” foot for machine, zigzag foot for machine. Stitch in the ditch foot optional, but comes in handy