Everyone knows that diamonds are forever (just ask James Bond) so why not create your own version as a baby quilt or perhaps even a full size one? This quilt is modern, classy and easy to create! A specialty ruler makes construction a breeze but you can use a template or foundation piecing if you prefer. Not only that, but there are only three colours involved, so this is easy to pull from your stash for!
- Sewing machine and usual sewing supplies
- ¼” foot
- Rotary cutter and mat
- 6 ½ x 24 ruler
- Perfect Rectangle ruler (huge time saver and has multiple other uses)
- Fabrics (for baby size)
- .7m background (solid or tone on tone)
- .5m Colour one (for half of diamond)(or two fat quarters light)
- 5m Colour two (for half of diamond)(or two fat quarters dark)
- .2m for narrow border
- .25m for binding
- 1m for backing
- 40”x42” batting
- If you would like to make a larger quilt, fabric requirements can be requested.