Do you have a quilt that is just calling for a more interesting border treatment? Then maybe a twisted ribbon is the answer! You can fit this gorgeous ribbon into all the corners or add it to just one or two and make it to fit almost any quilt or wall hanging that needs a bit of pizzazz. Easy to add and really adds dimension to your projects!
- Your sewing machine in good working condition (you must know how to use your machine)
- A wall hanging or small quilt that needs something special for the border.
- 1/4" foot
- Rotary Cutter & cutting mat
- .7m background fabric for border (enough for 4 corners)
- .5m ribbon colour one
- .5m ribbon colour two
- Choose the ribbon colours as if they are the front and back of the same ribbon (ie a light and dark of the same colour or a print and a tone on tone of the same colour family) The ribbon portion of the border will be 4 ½” finished plus background on each side of it