Show some team spirit by creating this one of a kind quilt for your favourite sport's fan (or yourself!) This project is an easy way to incorporate a theme (NHL or other) into an aesthetically pleasing quilt. Join instructor Opal and stretch your skills to have fun with three different sizes of flying geese! Licensed prints can now be purchased locally or online. Makes for a wonderful birthday or Christmas gift!
- Click here for the pattern!
- 12" x 6" ruler or larger (6" x 24")
- fabric according to pattern requirements
- Cutting mat - 12" x 24" is an OK size as most of class work will be subcutting or trimming of blocks
- Sewing Machine (in good working order with foot control, power cord, and usual accessories. You must know how to use your machine!)
- Machine needles
- ¼" foot
- Straight pins
- rotary cutter + 1 spare blade.
- fine tip permanent marker
- It is strongly recommended that each student also bring: a small personal iron and a small pressing mat to put on table