Tips, tricks, and techniques to make your embroidery the best it can be. Never worry that you will ruin a project again! Great for all brands of embroidery machines and beginner and seasoned embroiderers alike.
In this class you will learn all about:
- Stabilizers – when to use them, what type(s) to use etc.
- Threads – what type of thread is best for the design you are embroidering.
- Needles – why does one needle type and size work best for each project
- Hoops – not all hoops are created equally. Learn how to get your hooping perfect in record time.
- Fabric Preparation – a little preparation goes a long way in the world of embroidery.
- Embroidery Tools – there are lots of tools out there. Discover what they do and why they will work or not work for you.
- Hooping Formula – Bev has created a hooping formula, so you never wonder what stabilizer to use again. Each project requires a different stabilizer.
- Hooping Techniques – discover the best method for hooping to achieve professional results.
- What to do when a good embroidery design goes bad!
All this and so much more!
This is a Zoom-based class! Please ensure you sign up with your email address so we can contact you closer to your class date with the zoom invitation link!