From beginners to more advanced, this weekly 1.5 hour class teaches kids the basics of sewing and following patterns. The teachers adapt each lesson to the skill set of those enrolled.
There will be no classes Sep 22 & Oct 6.
Classes must be paid in full at time of registration.
- Scissors - Mundial 7 inch or whatever fits better for student
- Tape Measure - unique tape measure
- Pins - glass head preferred
- Chalk Marker - clover chaco available in white or blue or pink or yellow
- Seam Ripper Sewing Gauge
- unique Bobbins - 3 to 5
- Large safety pin from home
- Sewing Container - sewing basket or plastic bucket to hold sharp supplies.