From beginners to more advanced, this weekly 1.5 hour class teaches kids the basics of sewing and following patterns. The teachers adapt each lesson to the skill set of those enrolled.
Classes must be paid in full at time of registration.
**There will be no classes on Oct 12, Nov 2, Nov 9.
- All students need a beginner sewing kit, including a pin cushion and fabric scissors as well as indoor shoes.
- Returning students should to bring their unfinished project from previous sessions. Small projects will be taught this session. If you have left over fabric you may bring it to class.
- New students will be learning how to use the classroom sewing machines and sergers during the first class.
- 1/2 meter of fabric or 2 fat quarters,
- Matching thread
- 3 meters of twill tape 1 inch,
- Two d-rings 1 inch
- Two sliders 1 inch